The first picture here is the diaper cover I finished last night that completed the set for my neighbour. I was so proud of how they turned out that I almost didn’t want to give them to her, LOL!
These are my first try at a baby cocoon/hat set. This particular one, I did in worsted only because I was unfamiliar with the pattern and I have LOTS of worsted in my trunk. I think it turned out alright and will definitely look and feel better when done in a baby weight yarn.
The blue pair of booties was the first time I’ve ever had a booty pattern work our for me!! The pattern calls for a colour change at the top like the green ones but I didn’t bother on the first try. I love how they turned out and am now making a pair for each couple in a local prenatal class!
My next project (while I’m plugging away at 11 pairs of baby booties) is a sweater for our dog. We have a winter coat that I bought for her but it’s too heavy for fall weather or in the house so we’ll see how that works out for me. Wish me luck!